Thursday, July 12, 2012

KB Shimmer Shattered Heart

Ok, so about a month ago I discovered KB Shimmer's lovely Vegas Bomb (possible post still to come!), and I had to have it! So naturally when KB Shimmer came out with a NEON summer collection I literally FREAKED out with excitement. Dream. Come. True. The best part is that KB Shimmer has her own website that you can shop at now, so there is no rushing around, no having polishes "stolen" out of your cart, and all of those other problems that can sometimes go along with trying to purchase more popular polishes on etsy. She keeps her shop open 24/7 and you can order from her whenever you want (you can shop at your pace). Since I didn't have to worry about running out of time and grabbing all of the polishes at once, I decided to just order Shattered Heart, and three others for now (which you will be seeing soon!).

Shattered Hearts is a BRIGHT neon pink creme polish filled with black bars, two sizes of black hexs,  black "shreds", and lovely little black hearts! Unfortunately there aren't any hearts on my nails in any of these pictures, but I would like everyone to know that it is NOT because of any problem with the polish. They actually came out like a dream, and I had one on every nail on my left hand, and then my pointer finger nail decided to have a serious breakage problem (like really short. so sad.) so I had to take pictures of my right hand (which I literally never do) and that hand didn't have any hearts because I had purposely put them on the other. :(

But anyway, let me tell you, KB Shimmer did NOT disappoint with this polish. I think its actually even BETTER than the previous polishes that I got from her! It was the perfect consistency (not thick like I thought it might be), and was completely opaque in just two coats. I seriously love the way the black glitters from the first coat sort of peek through the second coat so well. Such a pretty neon polish! As with most neon polishes, Shattered Heart dried with a sort of satin finish, but that was easily remedied with a quick coat of SV. I can't wait to show you all the other yummy polishes from KB soon. :)







Shattered Heart can be purchased on the KB Shimmer website and retails for $8.50 (I really appreciate the great price that these polishes have kept even after growing popularity! Thanks KB Shimmer!)


No comments:

Post a Comment