Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Milani Jewel FX Hot Pink

Yesterday I told y'all about my fav. new pink polish Venusian Sunrise! After wearing it for a couple days (shocking for me) the tips had begun to wear a little but I wasn't ready to take it off! So I decided to layer it with Milani Jewel FX Hot Pink. This polish is a clear base with chunky hot pink AND wait for it... HOLO glitters! The camera didn't really pick up the holo-goodness very well, but in real life these little guys are fierce! Like full spectrum rainbow fierce! Application was a little tricky. It was a little on the thick side, and the glitter doesn't really like to stick to the nails right away, so this is def. a dab and disperse kinda polish.





All of the Milani Jewel FX polishes can be purchased at your local drugstore or at their online site for $4.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment