Monday, July 2, 2012

BAM Nail Lacquer Venusian Sunrise

Ok, First of all, sorry for all of the pictures, but I LOVE the way the polish looks on my nails! I had this sitting in my cart on etsy for like literally two months, because to be honest I just wasn't sure if I needed it or not. It was pretty but not amazing. SO glad I changed my mind! In the bottle it looks nice, but once I put it on it is... for lack of better words... BAM! Ok. That was cheesy, but serious! This polish is amazing! Its the perfect mix between jelly and creme (I did have to use four thin coats, but three would have probably done it). Its also a really cute color. It reminds me of Barbies and bubble gum! Who doesn't love that? I know pink isn't for everyone, but if you DO like pink then this is the perfect polish right now. If that wasn't enough, it scattered holographic sparkles AND little iridescent glitters!



 Please ignore my gross cuticles. I just wanted to show y'all a close up of that pretty glitter!

 This shot shows off the shimmery part of the polish pretty well too!

 Bottle shot goodness!
Seriously just LOVE looking at this polish!!!! EEK!

Venusian Sunrise retails for $9.50 and can be purchased BAM Nail Lacquers etsy site!

2 comments:

  1. Such a great post!!!

    I'd like to keep in touch with you.
    What do you say about following each others blog via gfc and bloglovin?

    Let me know! Kisses,

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right!

    That sounds great! Just followed you! ;)

    ReplyDelete