Monday, July 30, 2012

OPI I Lily Love You

It is SO good to be back! I was seriously feeling deprived of my nail blogging time! So sorry it has been SO long since my last post. It was NOT supposed to be this long! Originally I was going to only be MIA because of a vacation that I was on to New Orleans (it was hot, and gorgeous, and so much fun! Picture below!), but then I ended up getting sick AND leaving my camera in my moms truck. So I had to wait until I saw her again to get it back! BUT. I AM BACK! And promise to not be gone this long again any time soon! 

So todays post is for a little gem I found in my local Kroger. (Look for polish WHERE EVER you can girls!). I Lily Love You is actually from OPI's Summer 2011 Nice Stem! Collection, but its so much fun I had to give it its own post anyway!

I Lily Love You is a sheer pink polish PACKED with iridescent flakies, squares, and lots of other tiny glitters. This polish is really sheer so instead of laying it on a thousand times, I just went ahead and layered it over two coats of OPI's Do You Think Im Tex-y? which I think is a perfect layering combo. This polish went on great, and packed a lot of punch (meaning I only needed two coats to get THIS much glitter on my nails. Actually think I could have gotten away with one easy). Over all, fun glitter polish. AND it actually looks great layered over a lot of other polishes as well. I was looking at some swatches of it over black and it looked AMAZING! I will def. have to try that soon!





OPI can be purchased at most beauty stores and retails for $8.50

1 comment:

  1. Heeey,
    I have nominated YOU for the Liebster Award!!

    http://www.myboyfriendhatesmakeup.com/2012/08/liebster-award-thank-you-to-muffin-nails.html

    Arent you on FB? I cant find it! LIKE me at www.facebook.com/myboyfriendhatesmakeup

    ReplyDelete