Friday, June 29, 2012

Lush Lacquer Chubby Checker

We went to see Madea's Witness Protection today (it was hilarious OF COURSE!), so I decided to wear a nail polish that I thought would match the outfit she is wearing in the movie! As soon as I saw this picture I thought of Chubby Checker!!! So perfect. In most pictures, her top is a slightly lighter pink (more like the polish). Chubby Checker is a a baby pink shimmer polish with all different kinds of different matte white and black glitter! The most notable of course, are the black and white square glitters, from which the polish probably gets its name! This polish was pretty easy to put on. It wasn't thick like you might expect, but not so thin that it took a thousand coats to reach opacity. In fact, it reached full coverage in two coats. I just added one more for a little extra glitter. That was actually my only complaint about this polish. Some of the larger glitter would sink to the bottom of the bottle pretty fast, so I had to put the cap on and give it a shake every couple nails.






Chubby Checker retails for $8.75 and can be purchased on Lush Lacquer's etsy site.

No comments:

Post a Comment