Saturday, June 30, 2012

My First BIRCHBOX!!!

Ok so I know that this is a NAIL blog, but I was so excited to get my very FIRST Birchbox in the mail today, I just had to share it! Because I ordered my June box half way through the month, I got this box as soon as I officially signed up, but usually it will arrive a little sooner. For those of you who don't know what Birchbox is, it is a monthly subcription just like a magazine, but instead of a magazine you get a box full of goodies ranging from skin care products, to make-up, to the occasions non-beauty extra! (Of course there are lots of nail product possibilities as well!). They choose what to put in your box depending on how you fill out the little quiz asking about your daily lifestyle/routine. Example: Some one who is more darkly toned may not get the tanning wipes that pale little old me got her in box today, and someone who NEVER paints their nails wont get the nail polish removing packets that someone who does might! Pretty cool right?! And the best part is that its only $10 a month! Yay!


This is an eyeshadow/liner stick in a gorgeous teal. Its not usually the color I would use (im usually more of a neutral) but I just might have to try it! 

 Tanning wipes! I sure need a tan right now! Can't wait to try these!

 I am already in love with this stain! It looks really hot pink in the tube but once on the lips its the perfect amount of color! Its great for the cheeks too! Perfect for the pick me up bag in your purse!

I used this instead of my usual and it is pretty nice! Would be especially good for a day that you know you will be walking around outside a lot. Def. a must have for my upcoming trip to New Orleans!


Do any of you get Birchbox's? I have to say I think Im hooked!

No comments:

Post a Comment