Friday, June 1, 2012

Tina & Lucy Sulfur

Hello everyone! Thanks so much for stopping by. Im just starting out, and the nail world is still a little new to me, so bear with me! 

I am SO excited to have Sulfur be my first blog post because Sulfur was actually my *first* indie polish! YAY! So basically Sulfur is a bright yellow (sulfur) jelly with big pink hex glitters and smaller aqua square glitters. The glitter does settle pretty fast in the bottle, but the application of the glitter was actually pretty good besides a little clumping (which you can see on my pointer finger! Oops!). The base was just a tad bit runny but seriously... It didn't even matter because it looked SO amazing on!!! Not to mention that I didn't even need any sort of glitter tamer or anything, just a little top coat and it was super smooth! LOVE when that happens!!! I wore this polish for almost 5 days and it stayed on like a dream! 




Notice that the hex glitter looks a little less pink and a little more orange on my nail than in the bottle. That is not my camera, it really does seem to do that for some reason. :( 

You can check out Tina and Lucy at there etsy store, and bottles are $7 each!

No comments:

Post a Comment